USQ Student Guild Advocacy Office offers free confidential support for USQ students in regards to their rights and responsibilities as students.
If you require assistance with any of the below categories, please get in contact with us as soon as possible. Your situation may have strict timeframes, so the earliest you contact us, the more support our Advocacy Office will be able to provide.
Withdrawal Without Penalty (WWP)
Meetings with USQ Staff
Review of Final Grade
- a close proximity of the Final Grade to the next level of grade;
- a comparison with another Student’s Final Grade or Students’ performance;
- the visa or employment status/prospects of the Student;
- financial difficulties experienced by the Student;
- the Student’s unsubstantiated belief that he/she deserves extra Marks; or
- third party expectations and/or the Student’s belief that the grade was not commensurate with his/her effort.
If you would like assistance with any of the above issues, or another issue, please complete our Advocacy Assistance Application and one of our Advocacy Officers will contact you shortly.
Phone: 1800 076 301
For a full list of our contact details, please visit the Contact Us page.