Danny Clifford Bursaries are to provide a “kick start” to students who need a little help getting started on their studies or are currently studying but need some help getting back on track.
Each year, USQ Student Guild will award up to 5 Danny Clifford Bursaries to selected USQ students.
About Danny Clifford
The USQ Student Guild has approved the implementation of the Danny Clifford Bursaries. These bursaries are to recognise Danny’s effort and contribution to the USQ Student Guild community.
Danny joined the Board of USQ Student Guild in 2009 and served as its Chair until he retired in 2015. Danny provided stewardship and maintained a positive, inclusive process to enable the USQ Student Guild to rejuvenate through a period of financial difficulty.
Each bursary will have a maximum value of $1000.
Bursaries can assist with funding for:
- Setting up a study space (e.g. desk, chair etc.)
- Books and materials
- Internet set up and associated equipment
- Travelling to study on campus or residential schools
- Family support (e.g. baby sitting, day care etc.)
To be eligible, students must:
- Commence or continue their USQ studies in Semester 2, 2016
- Be enrolled in a minimum of one subject in Semester 2, 2016
To be eligible, applicants must also demonstrate:
- How this bursary would assist you in in your academic and personal life
- Involvement in community
- Commitment towards academic achievement
- Participation in extra-curricular activities
How To Apply
Please complete our online application form in order to apply.
Applications must be received by 8:30pm Friday, 12 August 2016.
Bursary winners will be announced on Friday, 26 August 2016.
Further Infortmation[dt_gap height=”5″]
For more information about the Danny Clifford Bursaries, please contact the USQ Student Guild Advocacy Office.
Phone: 1800 076 301