USQ students have free access to sporting facilities at Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich between selected times every weekday. To find out what sports are on offer, click on appropriate campus below.
Terms of participation
- All students must be registered on the USQ Student Guild website.
- Courts are subject to other bookings or may be set up for a different sport. Please call in advance or join our mailing list to avoid any inconvenience.
- Students must complete a Student Sports Registration Form and hand to staff before using the facilities.
- Stadium and Tennis Courts are available on “first come – first serve basis”. Racquets and balls may not be available to rent.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times
- Be respectful of all other users of the facilities
USQ Student Social Sports – 12 pm to 2 pm Court 3 Only
USQ Staff Fit & Well Social Sports – 12 pm to 2 Court 2 Only